- Low density formula weighs 3–4 lbs. less per gallon than traditional sealants
- Quick cure allows increased throughput
- Helps reduce shrinkage and rework for total cost reduction
- Seals joints and gaps in fuselage applications
- Maintains flexibility and bond strength under extremes of temperature, weathering and stress
- Easier application – requires less mixing time and less tooling to apply
3M™ Aerospace Sealant AC-770 offers a number of advantages and benefits compared to competitive sealants.
Its lighter weight formula, 25% lower density than traditional sealants, saves vital aircraft weight.
AC-770 is available with a 1 hour and 2 hour application life and typical cure times of 6 hours and 11 hours, respectively.
Its light weight and low density make it ideal for fuselage sealing and void filling applications.
Our manganese dioxide cured product is also highly resistant to aviation fuel and many other chemicals common to the aerospace industry.
|Typical Tack Free Time*
|Typical Cure Time*
(30 Shore A Hardness)
|3M™ Aerospace Sealant AC-770
|Fuselage & Pressure