- Helps reduce shrinkage and rework for total cost reduction
- Excellent tooling properties, applies easily and cures quickly
- Maintains flexibility and bond strength in a wide variety of temperatures and stress conditions
- Low density reduces final aircraft weight
- Quick cure allows increased throughput
3M™ Aerospace Sealant AC-370 is a two-component thixotropic paste that is lighter in weight and lower in density than competitive sealants, which saves final aircraft weight.
AC-370 is available in a 1/2 hour or 2 hour application life with typical cure times of 7 hours and 10 hours respectively.
Its light weight and low density formulation makes it ideal for fuselage and fuel tank sealing applications.
We designed this family of sealants to save time through fast cure, and to save weight through its low density formula.
Our manganese dioxide cure sealant is also highly resistant to aviation fuel and chemicals common to the aircraft industry.