Businesses, Airlines - small and
large - your orders are welcome
here. Contact our sales team at
When you absolutely positively must
have it right now. Your AOG is our top
priority at Jaco.
Place your order easily and securely
via Spec2000, by fax at 626-855-2872
or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry's fastest RFQ turnaround.
Get the answers you need now
regarding the parts and service you need.
Whether you're in
Beijing, Warsaw, or Wisconsin, get the
part you need by tomorrow morning.
We are an authorized wholesaler for a
host of internationally recognized
SLICE Model 135-PVJT
SLICE Model 135-PVJT , air operated, automated Thermal marking and cutting system. Capability of cutting a wide variety of materials such as, reeled heat shrink tubing, and up to 30-conductor flat ribbon cable.
The Model 135-PVJT system is ideal for printing and cutting custom- length heat shrink tubing using digital, thermal transfer technology for highly readable, high-quality images.The Model 135-PVJT Mark and Cut system is a “ Turnkey” performer ready to load, print and cut with no additional device or interface required.
Model 135-PVJT Standard Features:
Precision Engineered and machined with State of the Art CNC Machining
• Aluminum, stainless steel and hardened tool steel construction
• Videojet “Dataflex” printer, with service throughout North America.
• Product changeover in seconds.
• Adjustable cutting speed from 1”-20” per second
• Easy loading method with adjustable guide wheels.
• Spring Loaded drive tension with one drive wheel and one encoder wheel to enhance pulling action.
• User friendly touch controls with numeric keypad and easy to read LCD readout
• Up to 99 stored standard programs with up to 30 additional “batch programs”.
each “batch” program can contain up to 10 standard programs.
• Large Touch Screen ( 170mm x 244mm) user interface.
• Operating software included.
• Font Support: full downloadable font support for Windows True Type
• Multiple Graphic formats available for Images, Logos, and Barcode Printing
• Serial Port for connection to laptop or desktop computer.
• Measures and cuts in your choice of inches or millimeters
• Accuracy is within plus or minus 1.0 millimeter
• Print Head: 300 dpi, 53mm wide
• Print Area: 2.1’’wide x 3.0’’ long
• All air filters and regulators are included
Power & Air Requirements:
115/230 volts at 50/60-hertz single phase and air pressure to maintain @ 90 psi
22’’ wide x 30’’ high x 44.5’’ deep
Every model carries the same one year warranty on electronics and mechanical elements (exclusive of blades or poly-wheels) or one million cuts, whichever comes first.