Businesses, Airlines - small and
large - your orders are welcome
here. Contact our sales team at
When you absolutely positively must
have it right now. Your AOG is our top
priority at Jaco.
Place your order easily and securely
via Spec2000, by fax at 626-855-2872
or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry's fastest RFQ turnaround.
Get the answers you need now
regarding the parts and service you need.
Whether you're in
Beijing, Warsaw, or Wisconsin, get the
part you need by tomorrow morning.
We are an authorized wholesaler for a
host of internationally recognized
SLICE Model 141-P
SLICE Model 141-P automated measuring and cutting system. Capability of cutting a wide variety of materials such as, heat shrink tubing, convoluted tubing, rubber hose, braided bus, spiral wrap, to multi-conductor cable drawn from a Gaylord.
Model 141-P Standard Features:
Precision Engineered and machined with State of the Art CNC Machining
• Aluminum, stainless steel and hardened tool steel construction
• Adjustable cutting speed from 1”-30” per second
• Easy loading method with adjustable polyurethane feed wheels which insures no
marking on tubing
• Adjustable drive tension with three drive wheels and one tracing wheel to enhance pulling action
• Adjustable chute opening
• User friendly touch controls with numeric keypad and easy to read LCD readout
• Up to 99 stored standard programs with up to 30 additional “batch programs”.
each “batch” program can contain up to 10 standard programs with or without
pause cycle initiated
• Measures and cuts in your choice of inches or millimeters
• Accuracy is within plus or minus 1.0 millimeter
• All air filters and regulators are included.
• “2 handed operation” requires operator to simultaneously press each button,
located (1) one each side of machine to activate operation.
• One large red “emergency stop” switch located at top of unit, that when pressed stops all action
• Plexiglas safety shield, held magnetically in place covers the keyboard to prevent unintended activation.
Power & Air Requirements:
115/230 volts at 50/60-hertz single phase and air pressure to maintain @ 80 psi
Overall Height 19” x Housing Height 13”
Every model carries the same one year warranty on electronics and mechanical elements (exclusive of blades or poly-wheels) or one million cuts, whichever comes first.